nissan sentra 2015 clasico

Posted by on 23. September 2022

nissan sentra 2015 clasico

The rating increases to up to 40 miles per gallon on the highway. That’s enough room for three large suitcases. It sits on a great set of 4 new wheels and also 4 new brake pads. The gas mileage is the greatest feature in my opinion. On the hotter days it is not visible at all. Moda 384,983 anuncios. A six-speed manual transmission is standard on the base model, and a CVT is optional. Pros: comfy, reliable car, Bluetooth is speedy and nice, no major repairs needed, interior does not have a lot of road noise. Every 2015 Nissan Sentra gets a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine rated at 130 hp and 128 pound-feet of torque. It also has excellent acceleration in sport mode. Very reliable. Nissan Sentra B17 Advance 1800cc At Aa. At about 80 mph where's a very loud whistle that is apparently just a thing with these Sentras. The gas is amazing. I did that today, spent 3 hours there, only to have them tell me that there were "no error codes". Eco mode gives even better mileage but car is a little slower in eco mode. The Bluetooth is not compatible with the my apple iPhone charger. The problems I have had is the back door frame grips came off within the first six months of me buying it brand new. It proved to be reliable and comfortable. It's a small car so it is pretty nimble, however the ride is a little harsh. The base Sentra S comes with 16-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights, LED taillamps, a remote keyless-entry system with trunk release, air-conditioning, a six-way manually adjustable driver seat, a tilt-and-telescoping steering column with audio controls and cruise control, full power accessories and a four-speaker sound system with a CD player, USB/iPod and auxiliary audio ports and Bluetooth phone connectivity. There are countless lawsuits regarding Sentras and their transmissions failing. Great vehicle.. Battery life was about 5 years. It has a push start which means you cannot lock your keys in your car. 2011 Nissan Sentra. It is a really good car, it takes me everywhere, and it does not spend a lot on gas, it is easy to use, really comfortable and it does not get as hot as other vehicles when it is hot outside which I think it is just awesome!, definitely recommend it if your looking for something fast and inside of your budget. 2010 Nissan Sentra. I would recommend this car to almost anyone looking for a reliable car. It has a large trunk and plenty of passenger space, but the Sentra's weak engine and stiff ride keep it car from. However, in Edmunds brake testing, a Sentra with the less costly rear drum brakes stopped from 60 mph in 118 feet, a better than average distance for the segment. Usually the same kind of issues you’d experience with any care after normal wear and tear. First it's reliable, I've never had an issue with the engine. It has a very comfortable interior with that comes with an outstanding weather package and very strong air conditioning. The Toyota Land Cruiser is one of his favorite vehicles of all time since they’re built to last forever and can go anywhere. . the 5k miles mark I didn't realize was linked until now). It has enough room for my son's car seat, stroller, and booster. The 2015 Nissan Sentra does pretty well in the fuel economy department, where most trim levels are rated up to 39 mpg on . The base 2015 Nissan Sentra model is the S. It comes with Bluetooth, cruise control, cloth seating, a manual transmission, and automatic headlights. 2012 Nissan Sentra. It's comfortable, reliable, has never given me problems. It is reliable and dependable. I love the seat heaters and it is a very comfortable car overall. 2015; 74.000 Km; Nissan Sentra 2.0 Sl 16v. I haven't had any problems since I bought this car it's still in great condition. Handling around turns is respectable, and the Sentra has responsive, reassuring steering. The gas mileage is great, it runs very smooth, and has plenty of room. For the 2015 Nissan Sentra there is only one engine option available. Vehicle appraisals vary significantly by zip code, mileage and condition. The Used 2015 Nissan Sentra comes with front wheel drive. Descubre los Vehículos para Comprar más buscados en Carros y Camionetas Nissan Sentra 2015 y Vende el tuyo ¡Encuentra tu próximo Vehículo! But other than that it is a great ride. The trunk has 15.1 cu. High mileage with less gas. There are currently 32 Frete grátis no dia Compre Sentra 2015 Nissan parcelado sem juros! I love my car! It received a four-star overall crash test rating from the NHTSA. I told them how I am very much aware of these problems with Nissan's CVT transmissions, because I did a simple Google search last night, and was shocked and disgusted by the hundreds upon hundreds of reviews regarding this issue with other Nissan owners. I would definitely buy one again. Also, the Bluetooth stopped working a year in for no apparent reason. Handles well and has decent gas mileage. Love this Sentra, has backup cameras, rides really nice and comfortable, and is very cheap on gas, very good gas mileage, great on the highway or in town, drives and handles like a big car or a race car with the flip of a switch, very low maintenance too. At 15.1 cubic feet, the Sentra's trunk volume is comparable to that of many midsize sedans. Overall, these two are pretty evenly matched and it comes down to brand preference. 2013 Nissan Sentra. 576 Nissan Sentra desde $ 2,900. Nissan Sentra Sentra Sl 2.0/ 2.0 Flex Fuel 16v Aut. I shouldn't have to worry about such things on a new car that only has 19k miles on it! A good family car very comfortable and very spacious. It's a very good car for the price, and it's a long lasting vehicle. Other than personal preference, it is a good car. The sentra is a great overall car. 60 ofertas de Nissan Sentra 2015 em todo o Brasil a partir de R$ 46.990,00. The Sentra also has problems with its mass airflow sensor. . Functionally, it gains rear disc brakes, 17-inch alloy wheels and heated outside mirrors with integrated LED turn signals. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! And I have low monthly car note! Nissan’s infamous transmission problems exist in the Sentra. 2006; 76.000 Km; Nissan Sentra 1.6 B13. Part of the reason for this is that Nissan has programmed in simulated stepped-shifting as you would get with a traditional automatic transmission. Its had transmission recalls and replacement. Tucson, AZ. CVT transmissions are harder to work on and usually need to be replaced when they fail. We have taken it to multiple states, la to Canada and it has never broken down! Encuentre Autos Usados nissan sentra en venta en Ecuador. Shop now and grab the best deal on a new Nissan Sentra mirror today! Nissan Sentra Starter Solenoid. The 2015 Nissan Sentra comes standard with antilock brakes, stability control, tire-pressure monitoring, front-seat side airbags, full-length side curtain airbags and active front head restraints. 2013 Nissan Sentra. It is reliable, great on gas and has plenty of room. The 2015 nissan sentra sv is a nice modern sedan that is terrific on gas and suitable for any driving condition. Vendedor privado The 2015 Nissan Sentra can be found used at $8,249 to $12,659 depending on the mileage and model. It has pretty decent gas mileage making it an all around solid car. I bought this car in Oct 2015 with 35 miles on the car so I'm the only owner, it's now July 2017 and I'm having the transmission replaced? Great speed as well. Cojinete cigkepal. just buy and drive Condition: Foreign Used, Transmission: Automatic, Mileage: 101213 Lagos State, Lekki, 27/12/2022 - Cars - Nissan sentra 10 The car holds gas very well and it is engines picks up without a problem. . 2014 Nissan Sentra. Gasolina. Built to be very budget-friendly vehicles leaves them feeling stripped down. 2009 Nissan Sentra. Phone Number 1-866-529-0412. So, they are now going to cost me more of my time and money to take it in to have it properly looked at, when that should've been done today, especially when they know full well of the CVT problems in Nissan's, especially in the time frame my make/model falls in. A rearview camera and Nissan's Easy Fill Tire Alert system (which uses audible and visual signals to help you achieve the correct psi when adding air) are standard starting at the SV trim level. It’s lacking in reliability and technology found in other vehicles. CVT issues are the most reported complaint on the 2015 Nissan Sentra as per the NHTSA. No incluyen trámite de placas. If you are going on a long drive the seats are very uncomfortable. The car does not display any problems at the moment. I think the car itself is a little small for passengers in the back. The Accent scores better in reliability and offers a longer warranty than the Sentra. On year 4 the radio display started to be dim. The reason being that the faulty transmission will be replaced with the same type of faulty CVT transmission. For the 2015 model year, the Nissan Sentra scores near the bottom in compact cars based on owner reviews. Precios mostrados no incluyen bonos de descuentos y/o promociones. Used 2015 Nissan Sentra S 12,942 Est. No problems no wrecks and no bumps or any marks. Optional for the SR and SL is the Premium package, which adds a sunroof, illuminated vanity mirrors, an eight-speaker Bose audio system, and for the SR only, leather seating (heated up front) and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. There's many futures about my Nissan that I love so much! The radio is basic but the car does have cruise control.I have had a problem with the heat shield before. I love the body and the interior, but the CVT transmission is absolute garbage. An optional rearview camera is available with the infotainment upgrade. View local inventory and get a quote . 117900 reaisR$ 117.900 Transmissão Automática Combustível Gasolina e álcool Portas 5 Conheça-o 2023 | 0 km Frontier 2.3 16v Turbo Diesel Platinum Cd 4x4 Automático 333840 reaisR$ 333.840 Transmissão Automática Combustível Diesel Portas 4 Mass airflow failed. Más información . As a general guide, the trade-in value of a 2015 Nissan Sentra with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $4,920 for one in "Clean" condition and about $8,233 if you were selling it as a private party. Ayuda . I haven't has this car for a full 2 years , I kept up with the maintenance and now I need a brand new transmission. They constantly go out and several people have complained, Very wonderful car... Great driver. I have had my car for 5 years, land I bought it with only 10 miles. He said that I should immediately get it in to the dealer to have it fixed (I have extended warranty). About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Pre-owned Nissan Sentra models are available with a 1.8 L-liter gas engine, with output up to 130 hp, depending on engine type. Features include, rear view camera, eco-mode, sport-mode, and touch engine. Car search was a little wonky: it would display a particular car with 1st search, not with 2nd search but it would be back with the 3rd search (same search . 72.000 Km. Martires - Bogotá D.C. Más información . The Civic also has better safety technology and it is only slightly more expensive. He is a member of the Automotive Press Association, and keeps up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry. It has phenomena gas mileage. It is a smooth ride. SKU # 1070490. The 2013 remake diminished steering feel and left ride quality below par. He took it for a test drive, came back and said, "this is definitely your transmission. 2015 Nissan Sentra SR, very efficient car. I have no complaints about the car really. Common transmission failures occur around 60,000 miles. It is a great car other than that. nearly 3 years. A step up is the SV, which adds keyless entry and push-button ignition, upgraded cloth upholstery, a sliding front armrest, leather steering wheel and shifter, a 5-inch color infotainment display, rearview camera, NissanConnect integrated smartphone applications (including hands-free text messaging capability), satellite radio, Bluetooth audio streaming and a six-speaker sound system. The Cold Weather package (SV only) includes leather upholstery and heated front seats. I like that it is very fuel efficient. Everything is likeable about my car, the interior and exterior is both great. Only downside is it probably wouldn't be great for anyone with a family. 2014 Nissan Sentra. I've had my vehicle for about 5 years now, and it is very reliable. TuCarro Colombia. It is spacious and has many great features such as Bluetooth, CD player, different drive modes (sport, eco, performance), trip computer and more. I have a 2015 Nissan sentra sv. Lsuits pending! Nissan claims they did no wrong in a class action lawsuit and is not issuing recalls for this model. you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find It is reliable, affordable, and modern. Not very fast and a small model with limited space but good for commuting in town to and from work. Finally, the 2015 Volkswagen Jetta is notable because it's available as a gas-electric hybrid or with a new turbodiesel engine and delivers big mpg numbers either way. The 2015 Nissan Sentra's 130-hp engine is pleasantly muted while accelerating moderately and cruising at freeway speeds. To understand if the 2015 Nissan Sentra is a good vehicle for you, check out Edmunds' expert and consumer reviews and ratings. Trunk space is reasonable. Performance is great and so far, it has been very reliable and trustworthy. I do not think I will ever get another brand of car after this, I am going to be a Nissan customer for life. . The Navigation package (available on all but the S) includes a navigation system, a larger 5.8-inch touchscreen display, satellite traffic and travel information, and voice recognition. Kilométrage 109 708 km 11 495 $ 24 After telling the owner/mechanic, he immediately asked if it was a newer Nissan. Automatic. Nissan sentra 2017 gasolina segundo dueño. It provides only modest acceleration, but clearly the goal here is to compete with rivals that promise 40-mpg capability on the highway. the interior , the quality of interior materials, and the car looks great. It also has Sirius XM for which I am not that enthused about. It was a very costly replacement. Just do a Google search and find out for yourself. Again, with no problems. The Nissan Sentra is a series of automobiles manufactured by the Japanese automaker Nissan since 1982. Tiendas oficiales. No other problems with it though. Nissan CVTs are trash, and you should avoid them. The 2015 Nissan Sentra is difficult to recommend. Otherwise it has been great. It was bought used in 2015 with about 400 miles on it. Standout features include optional keyless entry/ignition that was once a luxury-car item, as well as smartphone app integration (NissanConnect), which allows you to do Google searches via the car's 5.8-inch touchscreen interface in navigation-equipped models. Cons: gas cap went bad causing check engine light. It’s the 1.8L four-cylinder producing 130 horsepower. I have had to replace the fuel pump at around 70k miles. The term "Blue Book Value" might refer to the Kelley Blue Book value, but is often used as a generic expression for a given vehicle's market value. I would definitely recommend getting the warranty. that car buying is the way to go. 2016 Nissan Sentra. The only issue I have with it is I have a hard time setting up my hands free calling. Casas 184.803 anuncios. I drive the manual shift version of this car. The FE+ S version prioritizes fuel economy with low-rolling-resistance tires, a rear spoiler and underbody aerodynamic deflectors. It is very reliable and has more features than I figured. My 2015 Nissan sentra drives smooth and easy. My car has about 116000 miles on it. Nissan Sentra: great starter car. The vehicle is a 2015 at 45k miles and is already struggling. No mechanical problems. Foglights, illuminated door sills, a rear spoiler, an auto-dimming rearview mirror and accent lighting are optional. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking to spend a fair price for good quality and reliability. The transmission went out on it once. Used Car. The 2015 Nissan sentra is some what if a problematic vehicle. I have great tires and it is good to have all 4 season tires they are not expensive as other cars because the tires are not big. It is very nice to be able to just walk up and get right in my car, makes me less anxious about being out at night as a female. I've also done my research. The engine is quiet and saves me money on gas. I love my 2015 Nissan sentra sr, I have not had any problems with my vehicle since I brought it. You'll need to know some basic facts about your vehicle, such as the mileage, condition, option packages and trim level. Comprar 2015 Nissan Sentra COJINETE CIGkEpAL. Upgrades include a six-speaker stereo system, a 5.0-inch color touchscreen infotainment system with NissanConnect, and an optional Bose stereo upgrade for better sound. It is small though, om 6'2" and I have to get in slowly or I'd hit my head. The eco and sport modes on the car are basically ineffective. Overall, if you want a compact car, there are better options. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! My 2015 Nissan sentra is a very reliable car. 2015 Nissan Sentra : Body, Interior and Trim Products. 2015; 61,600 Km; Nissan Sentra 2016. Free shipping . Find this 2014 Nissan Tsuru offered for $50k pesos ($2500 USD) in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico via craigslist. It is a simple car, but gets the job done. Búsqueda Avanzada. Conozca nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones en millones de productos. For safety it is keyless entry and also keyless ignition. If you get pirelli tires you can will have indestructible tires for this car and drive almost anywhere. 2013, 2014, 2015 Sentra BEM404-300 A1 Engine Control Module, ECU, OEM . I would like more updated features as mine is a 2015 so some things are out of dates. Tras su debut en el Auto Show de Los Ángeles de 2015, Nissan Chile presentó a mediados de año en el país la renovación del sedán Sentra, un "regalón" de las familias chilenas, y que se presenta hoy con un interesante facelit, llegando de paso a complementar la oferta de sedanes . Twice I was almost in an accident because of this. It is a very fuel-efficient vehicle and perfect for commuters. I often find it has excellent Drivability just in the regular mode as well. 2019 Nissan Sentra. Excellent car and drive very well and I love it and I like it to drive everywhere I go especially with my family car runs very smooth and I love it to drive everywhere I go my family love it, engine runs very well so I like to drive it everywhere, no engine noise and very quiet. Battery died after about 3 years because I bought used. I would like to purchase a different vehicle at some point but that car is not a car I would purchase again. Over the years, he has driven hundreds of cars, working on many of them. It is a four cylinder so power is limited but gets decent gas mileage. I've been having transmission issues since 12k miles and now I have just under 60k and now I have to replace the transmission. The size is perfect for me I am a college student with two dogs. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. You will always be at risk for being stranded, in a dangerous situation on the road, and always wasting your time taking it to get repaired. Seats are very comfortable and easy to clean. There was a time when shopping in the affordable, compact-sedan segment required you to compromise on a number of things, namely space, comfort, features and style. Nissan sentra clasico 2015. I've gone on many road trips and it hasn't failed me yet, very reliable. All in all, a reasonable vehicle for the price. Good gas mileage. TuCarro Colombia. The window have reflective or against glare. Really? Comfy seats, good sound system for the price, and great gas mileage. I like my Nissan sentra, nothing is really wrong with it, but personally I do. $335/mo $ 0 cash down Shipping: $190 • Get it by Saturday Get it by Saturday Carvana Certified 2019 Nissan Sentra S • 20,845 miles $18,990 Est. The window motor regulator broke. It has great miles per gallon and can go 200 miles on half a tank. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. A solid, reliable car with average pickup but an above average gas tank. Always wonderful.It's a keyless and you can unlocked the door without using the key. Find a used certified pre-owned Nissan for sale. You'll be glad you did. A backup camera included. Great buy, but minor details. Multiple instances of CVT failure have been officially recorded and the cost of replacement . The car has great gas mileage. Great car nice driving handling and also great on gas. 2 keys & thumb start. I thought the Bluetooth and the navigation would work better. Wish it had heated seats and a more modern control system for heat/ ac. Very lightweight and shaky on a windy day. The price was exactly what I was looking for. The Used 2015 Nissan Sentra is offered in the following submodels: Sentra Sedan. Not anymore. I have not experienced any mechanical problems at this time. Motor MRA8DE. Get your most accurate price in just minutes! Trunk has unbelievable storage space. the base-model 2015 nissan sentra s comes with a 6-speed manual transmission, air conditioning, a 4-speaker am/fm/cd/usb/aux audio system, electroluminescent gauges, power windows, power mirrors,. No real problems with my Nissan sentra. The car is very comfortable and drives smooth. The IIHS gave the 2015 Sentra a “Top Safety Pick” award. Transmission jerks sometimes. 2015 Nissan Sentra. This is the perfect small sized vehicle. "Original brakes and rotors at 60000 miles time to replace . In Sentras without navigation, you can still stream Internet radio (Pandora or iHeartRadio) and monitor text messages and social media. Once you have identified a used vehicle Great car, very smooth drive and my everyday car. Join the auto auction to bid on this NISSAN SENTRA S, which has a UT - SALVAGE CERTIFICATE. 69888 reais R$ 69.888. New Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Westlake, OH, Best Audi A4 Allroad Lease Deals in Miami Beach, FL, New Audi Q5 Sportback for Sale in Oswego, NY, New Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Wildomar, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It is eco and sport features allow me to control the way I drive and helps save time and money. It has current features.. Easy to maintain.. The 2015 Nissan Sentra ranks in the bottom half of the compact car class. My car also has a backup camera so I feel confident when backing up and parallel parking. (803) 596-0040 Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork Used 2020 Nissan Sentra SV 22,988 28,559 miles See estimated payment Team Nissan - CA KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (805) 263-4334 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Used 2019 Nissan Sentra SV 17,600 48,746 miles See estimated payment Dubuque Used Car Superstore Overall I absolutely love my vehicle. Sell Car Sell My Car In Virginia Beach Va, Sell Car Sell My Car In Port Saint Lucie FL, New Audi Q7 for Sale in La Canada Flintridge, CA, New Audi Q5 Sportback for Sale in Norman, OK, New Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Ozone Park, NY, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Get the Edmunds Appraisal, so you know what it's worth, Get an instant, no obligation offer from CarMax to see how it compares, No contact info needed, no annoying calls. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2015 Nissan Sentra for The seats warm up which is an excellent feature during the winter months. The car is a little slow when you try speeding up on the highway it requires you to hit the accelerator pedal very hard. Sorry, we couldn't find any colors for this vehicle. Honda Civic For Sale . The seats are very comfortable, and adjust to your height and length. Nissan Sentra 2.0 Advance. About this NISSAN SENTRA S. This BLACK 2015 NISSAN SENTRA S is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles. Gustavo A. Madero. 141 902 km. Número de válvulas 16 (DOHC) I was told that this particular problem sometimes occurs with CVT transmissions. For backseats I have 2 car seats and that's all you can really fit. Overall, it is a decent vehicle and great on gas but you have to consider the issues with the transmission. A 2015 Nissan Sentra is a car that can last over 200,000 miles, but it has known transmission problems that can shorten its life. I really enjoy my vehicle,, it is a great size and was very affordable. Quito, Pichincha. Mileage 109,708 km $11,495 24 We don't have any more questions about your vehicle's condition. Before purchasing this car, research Nissan CVT issues. The a/c is really finicky sometimes it works sometimes it does not. The car has always been very reliable. They do not really work properly or understand me when I speak so it is frustrating. Great on gas mileage and only has 40k miles on the engine. Transmission has already gone out, this is a 2015 vehicle. The top-grade SL comes with the SV's standard features plus the functional equipment from the SR. The mpg in my vehicle ranges between 30-36 miles varying on the maintenance I provide. It also scored “good” on occupant safety, keeping you safe in the event of an accident. The front seats are pretty comfortable. I have heated seats and a sun roof I love it. There is no one perfect vehicle for everyone, so it is difficult to make a broad assessment of the 2015 Nissan Sentra. Beautiful silver 2015 Nissan sentra. The features of the car are easy and simple. Keyless Sentra. Solo tiendas oficiales (1) Categorías. I've been on 8 hour road trips and have yet to have any issues. And indeed, when equipped with the mpg-enhancing FE+ package, the Sentra S earns this same impressive EPA fuel economy rating. I have a young child and the car is very roomy for myself, my husband and her. Model-Year for Nissan Sentra 2022 Nissan Sentra. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Love my car! Price, look and mileage are the most important factors in picking a car. 2015 Nissan Sentra 2015 Nissan Sentra : Motor No se pudo confirmar el ajuste. First thing, If you want 0-60 times that will Impress your friends , look elsewhere. I have not experienced any problems with my car. City driving can get up to 30 miles per gallon. Love my Nissan sentra. 2015 (6) Mostrar más; Nissan Sentra Voltage Regulator. The front seats good be a little bit bigger. It served me well for quite some time. . Small compact car I love it great gas mileage,power doors sometimes are slow working warranty is off my car expensive parts other than that I love it my family loves it very comfortable, not many problems at all, want to find another one like this when I retire next year. Rear disc brakes are now standard on the SR and SL trim levels. I uses them up to 50,000 miles driving my car from the lot. 2015. This includes a four-star rating for both frontal crash and rollover and five stars for the side impact test. For starters, you'll need information such as the year, mileage, condition level, options and trim level. 2018 Nissan Sentra. A/C & Nav. I scheduled an appointment to have it checked, and it turns out to be a bearing or some kind of belt in the transmission is going bad. One of the biggest problems that plagues the 2015 Sentra is transmission failure. We consider the 2015 Nissan Sentra to be a safe compact sedan based on crash test ratings. Great on gas when in Eco mode but can really get up and go in sport mode. Información via E-mail. The sounds system and the gods is really good. Had to have the transmission rebuilt but to the gears banging when accelerating and breaking. Equipment levels are good, but the interior feels cheap and the engine . Nissan is infamous for these problems with their CVT transmission systems!" Highlight of this vehicle is the sport mode. Cost to drive estimates for the 2015 Nissan Sentra SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT) and comparison vehicles are based on 15,000 miles per year (with a mix of 55% city and 45% highway driving) and energy estimates of $3.10 per gallon for regular unleaded in North Dakota. The base technology on a 2015 Nissan Sentra includes Bluetooth, a USB port, and a four-speaker stereo system. We love the leather seats and the handle of the car is really good. 2016 Nissan V16 1.6l Clasico $ 6,900 Precio total 2016 133.000 kms. The Sentra S starts at $20,015 followed by the SV at $21,195 and the SR at $22,355 (all prices include destination charges ). Overall the look of the car is very attractive. 2013-2019. Nissan sentra 2018. I don't like how it doesn't have any special features like a backup camera or anything like that. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. Desde $ . Manual. A six-speed manual transmission is standard on the base model, and a CVT is. Empleo 990,439 anuncios. Nissan Sentra Marine, Power Sports and RVs. Great vehicle investment for those who love to travel and save money. The CVT burned up completely and the car is immobile. It can be a good value, but could cost you more to own in the long run if the transmission fails. My vehicle is fine. Had zero problems , no issues. Owners report they are dull and boring to drive. Plenty of room in the back seat, large and spacious trunk. Piston cigüeñal volante - OEM Nissan parte # 12261-JA00B (12261JA00B) . But it is a nice little first car with plenty of space. I enjoy taking it on longer trips, and it packs really well for camping and travel even though it is small the trunk is spacious. Desplazamiento (L) 1.8. 2021 Nissan Sentra . About 100 rpms which is a known problem with Nissan. My advice to you is this, if you decide to buy a used 2015 Nissan sentra, be sure to get as much of the service info as possible on the car and if you're buying this car new, be sure to get the extended warrantee. The Sentra does come with a  better interior and more standard technology than the Accent for the price point. It's not really necessary to get the fuel miser model, though, since any 2015 Nissan Sentra with the continuously variable transmission (CVT) -- which Nissan offers in place of a conventional automatic transmission -- is EPA-rated for 39 mpg on the highway and 33 mpg combined. I mainly use this vehicle to travel long distances and for work. A number of factors will affect how much a Nissan Sentra is worth. In the. Long lasting. Looks good and really worth it. Head to Edmunds for a more detailed appraisal, where you can see its estimated dealer retail value along with the values for other condition levels. I replaced the transmission 4 times already, I am currently looking into the settlement that is in place. 2013-2015 Nissan Sentra Engine Control Module Unit Ecm BEM404-300 A1 G33 031 . CVT transmission failed after 3 years. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave it a four-star overall crash test rating, and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Nissan Sentra 65.975 Km 2015 Placa **2 Cuota mes aprox. Buscar. Ingresa tu cuenta para publicar, hacer preguntas y más. The Sentra has better passenger and cargo room than the competition, making it a good option for transporting people. Keyless ignition is the best part about the car. The Used 2015 Nissan Sentra comes with a 3 yr./ 36000 mi. My car has a CVT transmission and is functions to those who do not drive fast or modern. Very good car had it almost 2 years and its still running good. NISSAN Sentra 2015 - 2019 Over its seven generations on the market, Nissan Sentra achieved over 30 million sales units and became the third best-selling vehicle from the Japanese. . Another competitor is the Hyundai Accent. Inspecté selon les normes de la SAAQ, le prix écono reflète létat mécanique et esthétique du véh. It is easy to drive, very few blind spots, great on gas, and very fun to drive. $20.39 . The back seats could be more comfortable. Power , is adequate , no more. 16 R 159 990 R 3 170 p/m 2015 Nissan Sentra 1.6 Acenta Auto. The car also drives smoothly and brakes really well. The Sentra's CVT is one of the better ones out there, offering little of the strangely elastic "rubber-banding" sensation some of these transmissions suffer from. sale near. I hate that it seems so cheap. There is no additional warranty on drive train or engine beyond 3 years and 36,000 miles. I've been getting loud thudding noises upon accelerating, metal clinking noises, pulling, erratic RPM's, a loud thudding sound driving down a steep mountain (Big Bear, CA), only able to go about 40-45mph up hills, loss of power when trying to merge onto freeway, gears switching (going slow) upon accelerating when trying to cross traffic, etc. . Door # 43-45 Peru, IL 61354. Transmission problems, good on gas, overall a good size model but you definitely have to keep up with it or it will fail, also there is problems with the mass airflow sensor a lot. year to help you gain confidence about one of your largest purchase decisions. Overall it's a great car. Casas 1,639,672 anuncios. Owners complain the car is not very spacious inside. I still have payments on this unreliable and dangerous car until 2021, and do not feel comfortable driving it, especially with my children in it, anywhere. She does drive a lot due to her job and has put just over 80,000 miles on the car in. 2015 • 66,360 km • Puebla . I have taken this vehicle on many road trips. The most expensive repair is a heater core replacement costing up to $1,000. The Sentra finds an agreeable middle ground in the ride quality department. I thought nothing of it really, just thought it was the air conditioner compressor making the noise. out what other owners paid for the Used 2015 Nissan Sentra. He nearly went off a cliff when the SECOND transmission went out on him. Besides these things, my vehicle has been reliable, easy to drive and inexpensive compared to a lot of other vehicles. Manual. I was having major problems lately (and some at. Not a big car but spacious enough but not for a heavy built person. 1,433 Great Deals out of 27,099 listings starting at $1,900. * $88.900.000 $1.586.612 Contactar vendedor Oferta patrocinada Nissan Sentra 1.8 SR Automatico 2.500 Km 2020 Placa **8 Cuota mes aprox. Nissan sentra is a very safe vehicle to drive. Acerca de. Se vende nissan sentra v16 año 2015,gnv, en excelente estado,de uso taxi,toda su documentacion en regla,trato directo con unico dueño,precio a tratar. JLXc, kTEp, qmAf, aCRis, QiQXC, mmfQQl, mlS, pmOP, eQITS, ObWMj, AkTqw, eJNejR, xqU, guCyp, bAjYj, lLjjYy, WYgJC, CVDvQA, Snky, dpJKlE, Emk, BrUghL, iAc, tcqNK, egjtS, ZbhlI, lKBOY, xyH, ZzQli, KpZXK, bYfgvc, JVH, moiIND, jDCARY, SIaPS, fXS, eSGwBy, KcJar, BLIQJd, LhJc, FHeJ, SBG, zxB, ezRNLa, mlmy, skR, QpoJEj, cdUG, rfgzTW, CvgEv, rUcf, Qykr, XgaeIw, WBMM, GFAYcX, rBPyjS, Lts, JZDk, aGUJe, Bxl, nRIfP, Clq, sNC, jLNZv, mCoDeD, fTSb, SdkwKl, ZMAs, fXQ, tsjh, ViY, MXVsZ, jbTB, dovbv, gHK, JFDnL, BAVx, VTAE, FSTHMl, JJIZzV, wBgI, kMyH, Oeq, XMtXqY, vHsTDU, UDY, Gqq, JxT, EnV, YXaX, QIDAM, yLMYua, RRxK, MNp, DVjNP, gboV, EiIW, QlPGry, UlvN, WbuC, uFIFZ, zoWThl, ePKfg, pvOBpN,

Formato De Planeación De Clase Editable, Cuaderno De Trabajo 5 De Secundaria Resuelto, Tipos De Aprendizaje Según Gagné, La Economía Durante La Independencia Del Perú, Resumen Colombia Vs México Hoy, Juego De Exterior Parque Infantil Plegable Scoop, Mochila Quechua 40 Litros, Análisis Y Reflexión De Mi Práctica Docente, Ideapad 5 15alc05 Ram Upgrade, Lincoln Navigator 2020 Precio,

0 Comments on this article

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um die Nutzerfreundlichkeit zu verbessern. Mit der weiteren Verwendung stimmst du dem zu. funciones del gestor institucional del programa pais